Cavalry and Guards Club Piccadilly
10.15a.m. – 1.30 pm Tuesday 11th March
Who is it for?
Heads, Bursars, Marketing Managers and SMT members who have responsibility for marketing and recruitment.
With increasing demands on parental disposable income and increasing competition to recruit fee paying pupils, how do you make the most of the potential in your catchment?
Topics will include:
- How do you identify the families who can afford independent education?
- How do you access these families?
- How do you make your school more accessible to the market?
- How are your competitors really doing?
- Overview of how parents pay fees.
- What impact will free schools and academies have on the fee paying market?
- Prospects for the future.
We hold our half day ‘Insights Series’ at the elegant Cavalry and Guards Club 127 Piccadilly W1J7PX, in the heart of Mayfair. The events include presentations from mtm consultants, a discussion forum and an excellent lunch. These are discrete sector intelligence events. Places are limited so it is advisable to book early.
The cost for each event is £150 inclusive of vat.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit for the open forum please email firstname.lastname@example.org