Analyse, track and present admissions data instantly and easily, and create infographics for reports and presentations at a click of a mouse, with MTM Admissions Dashboard.
Instant big picture: The great thing about MTM Admissions Dashboard is that it gives you an instant overview of your admissions situation, whenever you need it. The online platform draws on data from your existing admissions software (iSAMS, RSA, WCBS etc), analyses it and presents it as attractive infographics that show your current situation. You can then drill down into specific areas of information and show more detailed analysis and comparisons, all displayed as infographics that are easy on the eye and show you what you need to know at a glance.
Online platform: Your MTM Admissions Dashboard is online, so you can access it wherever you can access the internet and on whichever device you have to hand. This makes MTM Admissions Dashboard particularly useful if you work from home, or remotely from anywhere else.
Security: MTM Admissions Dashboard works via an API, so it uses information from your MIS, but doesn’t store it, so there are no issues with security. You’ll have your own login and password, and the system is well protected.
Customisable: MTM’s tech experts work with you to create your own MTM Admissions Dashboard. You choose the data to track and how you want to see it compared. The infographics are customisable – you might want to use your brand colours, and any quirky year group names or houses, for example.
Print and export infographics: You can print your infographics to distribute to colleagues or export them as images to drop into your reports or presentations.
Subscription: MTM Admissions Dashboard is offered on an annual subscription basis and costs from as little as £100 a month.
Infographics and analytics: The data you choose to keep track of is up to you, but the most-requested information is:
- Enquiries by stage and month: See how many enquiries have been received, for which year groups, which start dates, and when the enquiry was received. Compare this with last month, last year or any year for which you have the data.
- Conversion rates: Enquiry to visit, offer to acceptance – whichever stages of the process you want to track
- Year-on-year comparison: Look back to see if this year’s admissions performance is more or less successful than last year’s, or previous years’ – if so, what’s changed, what has been the impact and in which year groups
- Current availability of places: How many places are yet to be filled in each year group in this and future academic years
- Take-up of places over three years: See how many places have been accepted over a period of time
- Where enquirers live: Drill down into the home locations of enquirers and consider your marketing spend and efforts in those areas
- Enquirers’ lifestyle groups: Using MTM’s ‘Streets’ classifications, you can see the types of families that are enquiring, useful information for marketing
- Prospectus requesters: How many families have requested a prospectus, what age are their children and when are they looking to join
- Methods of communication: How enquirers chose to get in touch
- Open day attendees: Segment your open day attendees by the age of their children, when they are looking to join, where they live and any other information that is of use to you
- Enquiries to follow up: See instantly the families that have been in touch but are yet to be contacted again
- Any other data: MTM Admissions Dashboard is customisable – if you record the data then it can be shown on your MTM Admissions Dashboard and compared in whichever ways are most useful.
Pricing and deliverables: MTM Admissions Dashboard is priced from £100 per month on a three-year subscription (£150 per month on a two-year subscription; £200 per month on a one-year subscription). The price includes an initial consultation with MTM’s software engineers to determine the data to be shown and analysed and the design of the dashboard to take into account preferences on style and content, as well as video tutorials and on-going support.